CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Why I love my husband

Last night, I wanted to go see a movie, but Travis didn't really feel up to it.

I admitted that I *might* have had my opinion on what to do that night swayed *ever so slightly* by a craving for movie theatre popcorn... but no biggie, we could go sometime this weekend.



When I got home, there was a bag of fresh-from-the-theatre fantasticness on the table waiting for me.

(imagine the interesting conversation that must have gone on between him and the doorman when he wanted to go in just to buy food)



Seriously. How cute is THAT?

4 comments:

Becca and Norm said...

That is adorable. I'm equally impressed and amused.

C said...

Awww, it's cute that Travis actually has a soul!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, but not surprising. He's a good man.

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's precious! By the way, if you bring a student ID to Tower on monday nights, you get FREE popcorn.

But I feel happy because I told you to update this and you did. :)