CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Maternity leave makes me better at updating!

No baby just yet... SOON, THOUGH!

Travis is having daily talks to tell him that it's time for him to come out and play now! I'm being induced this weekend, but evidently there are no guarantees... I've been drowning myself in spicy food and going for walks, but Travis insists I need to be doing jumping jacks and telling him to GETOUT! Hopefully, by this Sunday at the latest, we'll be parents! Cross your fingers for us!

Here are our cute pictures for the week! Took them in our adorable nursery!





I also got the opportunity to take some "pro" photos of the adorable Becca and Norm yesterday! I'm sure they'll post them soon here: www.theweitzels.blogspot.com
Or you can see some on my photography website here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hillarygphotography/
(feel free to leave comments on how awesome I am! Or just make stuff up...)

Oh, and here are some cute ones of Becca and I!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That belly photo is going to come into play later in their lives.

You all are adorable.

Heidi said...

Damnit, that was me.