CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

What do full term babies, swiss chard, and Obama have in common?

It could OFFICIALLY be any day now! We reached 37 weeks yesterday, so that's considered full-term, but we're still hoping he sticks around in there another week or two. The latest it will be is April 12, when I'll be induced! I guess this means we have to pack a bag, huh? .. ... .... oops. (Sorry, mom, I swear I'll do it tonight!)

The fruit of the week is considerably weird - evidently he's "as lofty as a length of swiss chard"...


Please don't ask me what "swiss chard" is.....

And here's how E-normous I am! I was dressed up for Travis and my 7 year dating anniversary, by the way...



Yes, we're still enthralled enough with each other to go out for dinner on our dating anniversary, even though we're married...

Oh, and my random story du jour about how weird pregnancy is: the odd dreams are back in full effect! Last night, I dreamed I got asked to do President Obama's stage makeup for a TV appearance. But I wasn't given any makeup, so all I had was mine. Um... yea. The funniest part was I woke up thinking, "MAAAAAN, Becca's gonna be jealous!"

5 comments:

C said...

Just give Obama your bronzer, it'll be fine.

And don't focus on the ginormous, because a lot of that will go away quickly.

Becca and Norm said...

I'm making this public record. I am not sexually attracted to our President. I just think he has a very hypnotic quality to him.
I think I would find him even less attractive wearing your makeup :)
PS: Every day I've started wondering..."what if Hillary is at the hospital RIGHT NOW?" It scares/excites me! Its getting so close!

Anonymous said...

*snort* Nice dream!

And I'm with Becca, what if you're on the way to the hospital RIGHT NOW?!?!

Hillary said...

I'm NOT on my way to the hospital!

I have one more day of work, and then I'm entitled to my 2 weeks of nesting, dangit!
Last night, I woke up at 3am and almost started cleaning... the only thing that stopped me is that the cleaning I wanted to do was washing the bedsheets/blankets/etc and Travis was still in bed!

And Becca, *I* never said anything about you being *sexually* attracted to him...

Heidi said...

Having fun with the cleaning are we?